Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yep, I'm lazy!



So, Emma got a bike for her birthday..on January 7th. She has been riding it around inside for a little over a month now. Mostly because I've been too lazy to let her take it outside. See, that would mean that I would have to go outside and follow her up and down the street while she rides it. (Yep, I know that's pitiful). So, we've been making her ride it around inside, which she really has enjoyed.
But yesterday after bumping into furniture for the 100th time and almost running over Liam once again I finally broke down and took the bike outside. She had a blast! And so did Liam. And the weather was perfect! It was a lot of fun...guess I can't be lazy anymore.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mary Evelyne got one for Christmas and you should see me out there 9 months pregnant trying to stay "right with" her, which is what she requires, with 14 month old Maggie Beth in tow. We are quite a show, so mostly we just wait until Dad gets home.