Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Liam!






Liam turned 1 on Saturday!! Where has the last year gone? It has flown by. It feels like we say that all of the time, but I truly do mean it. I think it has gone by so much quicker with Liam that it did with Emma.
He is walking everywhere and climbing on everything. He thinks his big sister is the funniest person in the world. I love watching them play and giggle together. He brings us so much joy every single day.
Sometimes I wish I could just freeze time. They are both at such precious ages. I hope we can treasure each moment and life doesn't just pass us by...I saw a saying recently that I loved "There are lives I can imagine without children but none of them have the same laughter and noise". Sometimes I wish my kids were quieter or that I had more "me" time, but I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world. I am so blessed!! And so thankful for our little Liam. "happy birthday buddy"..as emma would say.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday, Liam. I love the cake pictures. Mary Kate wants to come see Liam on Friday if ya'll are home. My plan is to leave Macon around 9, which I think would put me in Albany around 11. They could play between 11 and 12 if that works. Then, I'm meeting a friend for lunch. Does that work for ya'll?

Carpenter Family said...

your kids are darn cute, you should have another and make it in late late october...
yes i use cloth.. i am crunchy like that..