Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things change..

So, we just celebrated our 9th Valentine's Day together (11th, if you count the dating years).  And things have definitely changed in those 11 years.  I remember cooking Brad a surprise dinner for one of our Valentine's and sitting together and talking for hours.  And I remember that for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple Brad surprised me with dinner on the beach (granted it was way too windy to even sit on the beach, so we ended up eating out of the back of the car...but it's the thought that counts).

So, what did we do this year for Valentine's day?  We ate dinner at Moe's with Emma, Liam and my Dad.  It didn't look quite the same as years past, but I was just as happy.  I can't imagine a better way to spend the day than with the people I love the most in the world.  

And just for you reading who are thinking "But, Angie, you need to at least do something with your husband every now and then", we are planning a date night soon.  Which, hopefully, means it'll happen before my birthday in March:)

No comments: