Side note...my husband, who did not grow up in South Georgia, is quail hunting for the first time as I type. He often says that he has no hobbies and struggles with the fact that everyone down here seems to hunt, and he doesn't. So, he's on his first quail hunt today. Hoping he's having fun and no one gets shot (there are a couple of other newbies with him, as well). Maybe I'll post a funny story from that soon.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
I've got nothing
I just realized that it's been a while since my last post. I often feel that I'm not witty enough or funny enough to really write anything very interesting. And there hasn't been anything very exciting going on in our house lately. And that can sometimes feel like a bad thing...but I know it's not. I am thankful that my family is happy and healthy. My kids love to have fun and are loving getting outside, now that it's warmer. We're looking forward to Liam's 3rd birthday and celebrating the death and resurrection of our Savior in a few weeks. Life is good. And I couldn't feel more blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment