Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A day to celebrate...twice!


9 years ago Brad and I stood in front of our family and friends and committed to love, honor and cherish each other...and to commit our marriage to the Lord.  We also celebrated Brad's 22nd birthday...It wasn't our plan to get married on Brad's birthday.  We tried every date around it, but we just couldn't get everything coordinated.  So, we figured at least this way, Brad would never forget our anniversary.
Of course it has made today a confusing day.  Which one do you celebrate more?  The birth of an amazing guy or the anniversary of your marriage to that amazing guy.  Not sure I do a very good job at either.  But I do hope he knows how thankful I am that he was not only born on this day, but that he also said "yes" to me on this day.
So, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! I love you, Brad!

No comments: