Emma,
You make me smile every single day. I am so thankful for you. I am so glad that YOU are my daughter. I am so proud of you, and I haved loved watching you grow into the amazing girl that you are. I can't wait to see all that God has planned for your life. Happy Birthday!
| Emma's 2nd birthday! |
We had a "sleepover" party to celebrate. Everyone wore PJs, ate pizza, played, watched a movie and had ice cream sundaes. But no one actually "slept over". I don't think we're quite ready for that yet. But it was a great time celebrating Emma with all of her friends.
6 Things I Love about Emma on her 6th Birthday:
1) She loves her Daddy more than anything in this world...and he loves her.
2) She is brave. She might be shy at times, but there is little she is afraid of.
3) She loves school and her teachers
4) She loves her friends
5) She loves to laugh
6) She makes us smile every single day
No comments:
Post a Comment