Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tis' the season

Our days have been filled with Christmas shopping, Christmas parties, sending out Christmas cards...all of the usual stuff that goes along with the season. Today was Emma's Christmas party at school. She had a great time playing and getting away with some things I'm pretty sure they don't let her do normally..or at least I hope they don't let her do.

I'm happy to say that I'm done with all of my shopping...not sure Brad can say the same. Now it's time to start planning Emma's birthday party. She can't seem to decide who's birthday it is..somedays it's her's, somedays it Jesus'...all she cares about is that there will be a big jumpy house!
So, we're anxiously awaiting Christmas day and can hardly believe it's less than a week away.
We know Liam has no idea what's going on, but it's still so exciting to watch him soak in all of the new things around him during this time..Emma loves pointing out the lights and decorations on everyone's house..her favorite seems to be the blown-up Grinch down the street. As much as I have loved every Christmas with Brad and Emma, it is just so much fun to have Liam to share it with this year, as well. I couldn't ask for a more incredible family. Hope you feel just as blessed!

No comments: