Every year some of our good friends have an Easter Egg hunt. It's always so much fun to get together and see everyone's kids...and of course racing around trying to find Easter Eggs.
I think this was the first year that Emma really understood what was going on. And she was definitely part of the hunt..although after she gets a few eggs all she wants to do is stop and eat the candy. But that's still better than the first year when she would just steal eggs from other kids' baskets.
Liam just enjoyed watching big sister and all of the other kids...and crawling everywhere.
I wish I had a picture from every year to see how much all of these kids have grown.
It was a great day! Can't wait til next year.
2 comments:
What a sweet tradition and what adorable outfits!
You have a couple of cuties on your hands.
Post a Comment