
For the first time in over a year, Brad and I went out of town without kids. It was only for one night, but it was great to just get away and be together. We went to a Braves game, went out in Buckhead, ate a good meal, spent hours at IKEA and spent some good time with good friends.
As hard as it is to leave kids at home, it was much needed..and we have to do it again soon!
1 comment:
Sounds like a ton of fun! And well deserved too, I might add. We're headed to the ATL tomorrow night for a game. Laura, our intern, is watching MK for the night. btw, the marathon was probably one of the toughest things I've ever done in my life (and the 20 degrees above normal temps didn't help either), but I'm so glad I did it. I hope to do another some day soon. Good luck in yours! You'll never forget it!
Post a Comment