

I just got back from a 10 day trip to Frontier Ranch. All I can say is "Wow!" There's just something about Frontier to me...maybe it's because I went there as a camper in 1994 or because I did Summer Staff there in 1999. Or maybe it's because of the many trips I've taken there with high schoolers. Whatever the reason, I love Frontier Ranch.
God is so evident when I'm there. Not that he's not here when I'm at home in Albany, GA, but there's just something about getting out of your hometown, leaving behind your cell phone and laptop and going to a place that is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and God's amazing creation.
All of the high schoolers we took had a blast and of course said "it was the best week of their lives." I would have to agree. Watching them hear for the first time about Christ's amazing love and how He is constantly pursuing them is a true gift for me...I feel so blessed to be a part of it.
Here's hoping that you will have some time this summer to "get-away" and sit at the feet of Jesus.
Thought I'd throw in a pic of me in highschool at Frontier...just for fun.
1 comment:
and don't forget that amazingly fun ski trip to Frontier back in 1999!
Post a Comment