Monday, August 18, 2008

Look out for the jelly beans!






We had an incredible week at the beach! Some very gracious friends allowed us to use their beach house on Jekyll Island. We had our own pool..which was wonderful. With kids I can't even imagine a trip without a pool somewhere nearby.
We were able to visit with family that lives in Brunswick and Mama and Papa came down for 2 nights.

As always, it was just so nice to get away and relax and be together.

Some of my favorite highlights from the trip:
-Watching Liam roll around in the sand
-Emma chasing birds
-Being lazy
-Hanging out with Uncle Rachel and Aunt Austin (as emma calls them)
-Watching out for jellybeans (aka jellyfish)
-Looking at the dolphins
-"Mommy, you need to leave. I need some prisaby"..emma telling me she needs privacy
-eating lots of good food
-watching Papa play with emma and liam in the water
-actually have a blast playing in the sand with emma and liam
-just being together!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm glad y'all had a great time at the beach. I want to take Mary Kate back soon. I love the family pic on the beach.