Thursday, August 21, 2008

They grow up so fast!

Liam started "school" this week. It's just 2 days a week for four hours, but it still makes me realize how quickly the last 16 months have gone by. I can't believe he's big enough to be going already.

Emma also started dancing this week. She is taking at the same place that I took from age 3-18, so it's been really fun to have her start. She won't really tell me anything they've done, though. She says it's all a secret?

I just can't believe how quickly time seems to be going by.

1 comment:

J. Harwell said...

Seriously. I told my mom the other day that I have to remind myself that she's 2. I keep thinking, "Oh, I hope she can keep up with the other kids because she'll be the youngest." Then I have to remind myself...she's in 2 year preschool. She'll be playing and having snack. They're not learning to read or do long division...she's 2. She hasn't even started potty-training yet, for crying out loud.