Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Siblings...



Sometimes my kids surprise me. Most of the time when I have to rush to a room that they are in it's because one of them is screaming or crying about something. Or I'll turn around just in time to see one of them push or hit the other. But then there are the absolutely precious moments when you turn around and they are loving on one another or sharing with each other. Since I didn't have any siblings, I will never know what it feels like to have a brother or a sister. I can only imagine. And I longed for one growing up..and still do sometimes. That is just one of many reasons that it is such a blessing to watch my kids grow up together...hugging, kissing, loving and even fighting.
I came around the corner recently and actually found Emma sharing her snack with Liam. She'd arranged the chairs this way and everything.

No comments: