Sunday, September 7, 2008


ok, so that picture is a lot smaller than i expected it to be...but either way... my computer crashed! I lost everything. They (the computer people that know a lot more than me) said my hard drive went bad. They could not recover anything. So, everything is gone....pictures, documents, fonts, recipes, labels, ugh. i'm getting more upset as i type this as i remember everything that was on that computer.

i'm most upset about losing all of our pictures from the beach this summer. i think i took a little over 400 pictures. Yes, I know that's a lot. But I love taking pictures.

So, I've already had my 10 minutes of just sobbing after realizing there was nothing I could do. Now, I'm trying to figure out what to do next. I've been thinking about a Macbook. I haven't really ever used one, but I hear really good things about them. It seems that everyone that has one loves it.

So, I need some advice. If anyone has any on what kind of laptop I should get next, please let me know.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I know you're absolutely devastated. So sorry that you lost your pictures. I know how precious they are. Joel says to go for the Mac. I, on the other hand, am not a fan. There's too many times that it's not compatible with other things. Good luck!

abigail said...

Aww Angela :( that stinks so bad, I felt the same way when I lost my phone. But we use macbooks at school, I'm on on as we speak! I definitely think you should get one; they are GREAT! Haha i can help you learn how to use them. Well anyways, I have to go blog, see ya tonight!! YAY!!!! Love ya lots <3