Liam turned 2 on Easter. I can hardly believe that 2 years have already gone by. He has grown up so much. He talks all of the time, and it is adorable. His favorite word right now is "nope." You can ask him anything, and that will be his answer. If you ask him how old he is, he will say "orange"..no matter how hard we've worked to tell him that he is 2. He is just so darn cute. He loves his sister and loves to climb. He is definitely a little monkey. 
This is the jeep he got for his birthday. I guess it's kind of a gift for Emma, too, since he can't quite drive it. He pretty much just sits in it and presses the pedal. But he doesn't even put his hands on the steering wheel, so it just takes off and runs into whatever is in the way.
This is the jeep he got for his birthday. I guess it's kind of a gift for Emma, too, since he can't quite drive it. He pretty much just sits in it and presses the pedal. But he doesn't even put his hands on the steering wheel, so it just takes off and runs into whatever is in the way.
2 things I love about Liam on his 2 birthday:
1) He still loves to rock and won't go to sleep until we do. I know I'm really going to miss this one day.
2) He's just so darn cute. Every little facial expression, everything new that he learns every day.
He's just so fun to watch!
Happy Birthday, Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment