Today it has been one year since my Mom passed away. I can hardly believe that a whole year has already passed by. It has been a hard year, but it has also been a good year. Although I miss my Mom every single day, the Lord is so good. He continues to bless our family in so many ways. And I will always be so thankful for the time we had with Mom. That she got to know both of my kids, and they got to know her. On days when I am sad or missing Mom a lot, Emma (who is almost 5) will say, "But Mama is in heaven, Mommy. She's got a new body and she's dancing." Those words are so true, and they are the best way that I can think of remembering my Mom.
She is with her Heavenly Father and she has been made whole.
I love you, Mom. I miss you so much. Thank you for being an amazing Mother, wife and Child of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment