Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I don't have a lot of words right now.  We just found out that one of our sweet friends, who has been fighting cancer for over a year, did not respond well to his last treatment.  He has already gone through all the "regular" treatments, and this was an experimental treatment.  He and his wife are now at home...spending sweet time together, with friends and with the Lord.
This is so hard to wrap my head around.  These are amazing people who love the Lord and have devoted themselves to serving Him.  They have been such an inspiration over the last year and a half.  I cannot even begin to imagine all of the emotions they are feeling.
Please pray for them...Mike and Cabell Sweeney.  And visit their caringbridge site, if you feel led.  They are an amazing couple, and I know the Lord will continue to use them, even through the unimaginable.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mikesweeney/journal

No comments: