Thursday, October 14, 2010

October...

October has caught me off guard.  I can hardly believe it is already the 14th.  I've barely put up half of my decorations, and the month is almost over.  How does that happen?

We did, however, make it to the pumpkin patch this week.  Twice, actually.  Once as a family and once for a field trip for Liam's class.  Liam was most excited about the " scarecrow going potty".  Now how it that the one thing he remembers about the pumpkin patch?  (if you don't know what that it, the pumpkin patch has a fake scarecrow sitting on a toilet on a fake bathroom. when you open the door, he says something like "hey- this is occupied).  I actually feel a lot like that scarecrow.  I don't think I've gone to the bathroom without a child walking in in about 5 years!

Thankfully, Liam let me ride on the hayride with him and his class.  At first he didn't want me to ride with him.  He said he wanted me to run behind the trailer and chase him.  I assured him that wasn't going to happen.  So, he let me go with them.  We had a lot of fun.

Here's to celebrating even more Fall fun....

No comments: