Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things I wonder about...

We spend a lot of time watching Nick Jr. and the Disney Channel around here, and I have a few questions.  Help me out if you have any answers...
1) Where are Max and Ruby's parents?
2) Why does Mickey Mouse wear pants and no shirt and Donald Duck wears a shirt and no pants?
3) If Pluto and Goofy are both dogs, why does Goofy walk on two feet and talk but Pluto is just a dog?
4) Why do Little Bear's parents wear clothes but he doesn't?
5) Why doesn't Curious George ever get in trouble..ever??
6) Why is Dora's head so huge? but Diego's head looks normal?
7) I have way too many questions about Yo Gabba Gabba.

1 comment:

Christy Ward said...

I have wondered the about the Mickey/Donald attire for a while too!! And, Yo Gabba Gabba? Kindof freaks me out! I had never seen the show b/c we don't get Nick Jr. But Andrew picked out a YGG movie at the library and LOVED it.