I'm not sure how I missed writing about this over a month ago...but Emma turned 7 on January 7th...wow! 7! It still feels a little weird to say she is 7. She has grown up over night and way too quickly. We celebrated with a bowling party (in case you were wondering, bowling is pretty entertaining with a bunch of 6 and 7 year old little girls). And Emma had a great surprise when Nana and her cousin, Annie, came to visit and have a sleep-over. A super fun weekend for one super sweet little girl!
7 Things I love about Emma:
1. Her contagious laugh
2. Her sensitivity
3. Her caring heart
4. The way all she (still) needs is a hug to make things better
5. That she is so brave
6. How she teaches me about grace every day
7. The way she completes our family
Emma, you are an amazing daughter. You are kind and loving. God has incredible plans for your life, and I can't wait to see what they are. I love you so very much. You will always be my cuddlebug. Happy Happy 7th birthday!
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment