I got up to work out early about a week ago, before Emma left for school. We only live 2 doors down from Emma's school, and she walks to school with 4 other little girls who live on our alley.
There are 4 Moms who take turns walking the girls to school. That day it was Mandy's turn, and this is the conversation she told me about later that day. (One more thing to note- the work out required me to sprint down the alley a few times, and the garbage truck was picking up trash at the same time).
Anna: Emma, I sure hope the garbage truck doesn't scoop up your Mommy.
Mandy: Well, Emma's mommy doesn't look like trash and she doesn't smell like trash. So, I think she'll be OK.
Emma: Well, you haven't smelled my mommy after she works out!!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment